Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

day 2# act 3# Afghanistan

One of my aunts showed bravery when she went to Afghanistan to help with the issues. Her main assignment was to help the women since they were treated wrong, she would help council she would take photos and a lot more. It must have been extremely stress full with how terrible Afghanistan can get. In fact, I used to do saint John cadets in which I and my older brother received a medal for her being over in Afghanistan. That was mine but what's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlie,
    It is great to hear that your Aunt helped during the war, it takes great strength and bravery to be a mediator in a war environment. What did you in Afghanistan and was the medal for a specific task? I like to think of myself as a brave person, one time I was swimming at the beach with a friend (who is not the greatest swimmer) and I found us stuck in a rip that was dragging us quite far from the shore, I began to panic but knew if she got worried she would pull us both under so I put on a brave act and distracted her by talking while I let the rip carry us to its end then swam us back to shore.
    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    Manaiakalani commenter.

    ReplyDelete