Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Market day learning

Last week at Oruaiti school we had a special guest, her name is Mel. She works for many company's by making advertisements. She told us a funny story one of cokes employees, said employee had created a new flavor idea it was a mix between  cranberry and Apple, he called it Crapple. When it was presented every one laughed like it was a joke. Mel also taught us to
-Not to use Jargon (Our personal words)
-Work out your target market
-know your competition
-Use bold words for advertising
And more but those stuck out to me.

For market day I am going to be a photographer. Im going to have a set and take Christ Mas themed photos for family's. I have props to use and my brother a semi professional photographer might help me if he wants. 
My Action plan
1. Set aside what props I will use.
2. Decide were I will work.
3. Decide  which phone to use.
4. Ask my brother if he wants to help.
5. Prepare a back drop.
If you have any feed back for me to change about this please tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment