Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Banna Loaf For Inquiry

Name….. Charlie
Title…… Banana Loaf For Inquiry
Hi as my blog suggests my name’s charlie and for inquiry we got to choose one of the following
to do at the end of the day; Cooking, Gardening, Science and coding. I chose cooking and made
banana loaf with my mum's supervision so nothing goes wrong.
Reflection: It went well is just it was a bit dense and could of done with a bit longer in the oven.


First I got my ingredients.
Then I pre heated the microwave oven to
180℃
Next I Sprayed the loaf tin and lined it
with baking paper and proceeded to
lightly spray it. 
After that I mashed the bananas in a large
bowl.
Then I added all of my wet ingredients; 
½ cup Apple Sauce,1 Egg,¼ cup Oil and 1
tsp Vanilla Essence. Then I mixed it all up.


Following after that I added my dry
ingredients; ½ cup Brown Sugar,
1½ cups Flour,
½ tsp Baking Powder and 1 tsp Baking
Soda. Then once again I mixed it in.
After I did one final mix up.
Then I placed it into a lined, greased loaf tin
and baked it for 65 minutes until it was
cooked.
Finally I cut it up into equal pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Charlie! It looks delish!
    I like how you added pictures to show us the steps it took to get to the final result.
    I did notice that the middle column may have needed to be moved to the right a bit as some of words in the recipe weren't visible, however I managed to figure it out.
    I also thought it was cool that you had your Mum supervising.
    Cooking with your family adds a special touch also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I didn't notice that until you pointed it out Ive fixed it now but thanks for the advice.

      Delete