Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

toy co advertisement.

walt create a business and have roles in that business.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sign showing our business.

advertisement for a jolly gun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reflection: I would say my group did a great job at collaborating. We also followed the successes criteria.

2 comments:

  1. Hi its Danny I like the ping pong ball cannon that you made. can you teach me to make them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny thanks for the comment I would love to teach you how to make these but since I dont go to Kaingaroa school eney more.
    This means I will not be able to teach you how but thanks.

    ReplyDelete